Skip to content
I. Delivery Terms
- The normal delivery lead time is 3 working days upon order confirmation by email or by phone (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). It may vary according to our schedule of delivery to the required delivery location.
- Delivery service is available from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- The default time of delivery is 09:00 – 18:00 while you may also select delivery time.
- Free delivery : For any net purchase of HK$800 or above to same delivery address except locations listed below.
- Delivery charge of HK$100 will be levied on any purchase less than HK$800.
- Self-pick up service is available at the following locations, and you can enjoy 15% shopping discount at that shops below when you self-pick up your chocolate.
- UrbanPaces, Shop 2328, 2/F, MOSTown, 18 On Luk Street, Sunshine City, Ma On Shan, New Territories
- Stage (2), Shop No. G3 On Ground Floor, Fortune City One, City One, Shatin, New Territories
- Stage (2), Shop F31, 1/F, Kornhill Plaza, Quarry Bay
- Business hours : Mon-Fri 12:00 – 20:00 daily
- Delivery service areas include Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Delivery service is not available for outlying islands, including Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Chek Lap Kok Airport. Delivery service is also not available for restricted areas, ports or marinas including areas that require special vehicle permits such as Lantau closed road permit.
- A confirmation email with order details will be sent to your registered email address after online ordering.
- Delivery is not available for P.O. Box
- Our customer service officer will confirm the delivery arrangement with you via email or call.
- Delivery will be delayed or rescheduled if a typhoon signal No.8 is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, embargoes, revolution, riot, war, government intervention, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of company.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the scheduled delivery time.
- Please notify us at least 2 working days prior to delivery if there is any changes of the delivery arrangement.
II. General Terms
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- Delivery is deemed to have been completed where the delivery item is delivered to the address as specified by you but not necessarily to the named contact person as specified in your order.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. But, we cannot accept responsibility for goods left unattended at the customer’s request.
- All product photos are for reference only.
III. Payment Terms
- Online Payment by FPS, PayMe and deposit to our account.
- We do not accept cash on delivery.
- Customers paying with a credit card must be the holders of the relevant card.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
IV. Pricing Policy
- All goods’ prices and packaging are confirmed before the delivery confirmation. Promotional prices are valid within the promotional period only, and only while supplies last.